Sunday, June 15, 2014

Honestly blogging is really boring, I don't care for it that much.  I blogged when I had to and even when I had to I forgot about it because it is boring (sorry Mrs. chambers).  I believe I could not make a blog and keep it up I didn't really even keep this school blog up every week.  I think people who blog for money have it easy.  All they really have to do is blog and they get paid.  They are lucky, maybe if I was to get paid for blogging I would do it too.  I do read blogs about football players and football when I see them pop up.  I didn't do many classroom blogs I think I did maybe half of them throughout 2nd term.  I liked a few of them and the ones I didn't do were basically the ones I disliked.  I really couldn't blog from school so I would try to blog at home and forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment