Monday, February 24, 2014

The top four things that are most important to me are:
Family
School
Sports
My best friend
Family is imoportant to me because without them I wouldn't have the support they give me to chase after my dreams.  They support and encourage me to do what I want to do in life.  School is important to me because without it I wouldn't have an education.  Every job that is out there needs a high school diploma or higher.  Without school no one would know what they are doing or talking about.  Sports are important to me because that is how I express myself.  Football helps me get my anger out and it is a sport I love to play.  My best friend is important to me because she has always been there for me.  She is the one I always go to if I need someone to talk to and we hang out a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment